Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Marketing Functional Consultant Associate
Build and certify your Microsoft Dynamics 365 expertise.
The Dynamics 365 Marketing Functional Consultant Associate certification proves that you can attract and convert leads, build brand awareness, standardize omnichannel messaging, and deliver marketing insights.
Dynamics 365 certifications are industry-aligned to meet specific job roles and market needs. They don’t just assess what you know, but also your ability to apply what you know to solve real business challenges.
This certification measures the following skills:
- Perform discovery, planning, and analysis
- Manage user experience design
- Manage entities and data
- Implement security
- Implement integration
- Perform solutions deployment and testing
- Configure marketing applications
- Manage segments and lists
- Create and manage marketing forms and pages
- Manage leads
- Create and manage marketing emails
- Manage customer journeys
- Manage events and webinars
- Configure and analyze customer responses
Job role: Functional Consultant
Add other Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement certifications to your transcript.
Microsoft introduced a new approach to help learners stay current. Those who have an active certification expiring within six months can renew their certification annually – at no cost – by passing a renewal assessment on Microsoft Learn. For more information, please check out the Renew your Microsoft Certification page.