Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing Functional Consultant Associate
Build and certify your Microsoft Dynamics 365 expertise.
The Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing Functional Consultant Associate certification validates that you can integrate digital and physical systems; improve visibility, manufacturing efficiency and flexibility; and lower costs for your clients.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 certifications are industry-aligned to meet specific job roles and market needs. As the 2019 Microsoft Learning Partner of the Year, Global Knowledge plays an invaluable role in the development and advancement of Microsoft Dynamics 365 skills in the workplace. Train with the best.
Earning this certification will validate that you have the skills to:
- Use common functionality and implementation tools
- Configure security, processes, and options
- Perform data migration
- Validate and support the solution
- Set up and configure manufacturing
- Create and manage production and lean orders
- Create, process, and manage production batch orders
While it's not a strict prerequisite, it is recommended that you earn your Dynamics 365 Fundamentals certification prior to training for other Dynamics 365 certifications.
Add other Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations certifications to your transcript.
- Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant Associate
- Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Financials Functional Consultant Associate
Microsoft provides two re-certification options for those who want to demonstrate continuous competence in these areas. You can demonstrate that you're staying current in the technology by either taking a re-certification exam or stay-current course within two years of earning your certification. As soon as you pass either the course or the exam, the expiration date on your certification will be extended two years from that date. For more information, please check out the FAQ on Microsoft's Certification Exam Policies page.