Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing Functional Consultant Associate
Build and certify your Microsoft Dynamics 365 expertise.
The Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing Functional Consultant Associate certification validates that you can integrate digital and physical systems; improve visibility, manufacturing efficiency and flexibility; and lower costs for your clients.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 certifications are industry-aligned to meet specific job roles and market needs. As the 2019 Microsoft Learning Partner of the Year, Global Knowledge plays an invaluable role in the development and advancement of Microsoft Dynamics 365 skills in the workplace. Train with the best.
Earning this certification will validate that you have the skills to:
- Use common functionality and implementation tools
- Configure security, processes, and options
- Manage Finance and Operations data
- Validate and support the solution
- Configure Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- Manage manufacturing processes
- Implement master planning for production
- Implement other manufacturing features
Job role: Functional Consultant
Add other Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations certifications to your transcript.
Microsoft introduced a new approach to help learners stay current. Those who have an active certification expiring within six months can renew their certification annually – at no cost – by passing a renewal assessment on Microsoft Learn. For more information, please check out the Renew your Microsoft Certification page.