Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant Associate
Build and certify your Microsoft Dynamics 365 expertise.
The Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant Associate certification confirms that you can unify global financials and operations and automate tasks and workflows, streamline customer ordering, selling, invoicing, and reporting.
Earning this certification will validate that you have the skills to:
- Use common functionality and implementation tools
- Configure security, processes, and options
- Perform data migration
- Validate and support the solution
- Set up and configure financial management
- Manage and apply common processes
- Implement and manage Accounts payable and receivable
- Manage Budgeting and Fixed assets
Job role: Functional Consultant
While it's not a strict prerequisite, it is recommended that you earn your Dynamics 365 Fundamentals certification prior to training for other Dynamics 365 certifications.
Add other Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations certifications to your transcript.
Microsoft introduced a new approach to help learners stay current. Those who have an active certification expiring within six months can renew their certification annually – at no cost – by passing a renewal assessment on Microsoft Learn. For more information, please check out the Renew your Microsoft Certification page.