Microsoft Certified: Azure DevOps Engineer Expert
Develop products and services that meet end user needs and business objectives using Azure technologies.
Azure DevOps professionals combine people, processes, and technologies to continuously deliver valuable products and services that meet end-user needs and business objectives.
These professionals streamline product delivery by optimizing practices, improving communications and collaboration, and creating automation. They design and implement strategies for application code and infrastructure that allow for continuous integration, testing, delivery, monitoring, and feedback.
Earning this certification will validate you are able to:
- Develop an instrumentation strategy
- Develop a Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) strategy
- Develop a security and compliance plan
- Manage source control
- Facilitate communication and collaboration
- Define and implement continuous integration
- Define and implement a continuous delivery and release management strategy
Job Role: DevOps Engineer
AZ-400: Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
Microsoft introduced a new approach to help learners stay current. Those who have an active certification expiring within six months can renew their certification annually – at no cost – by passing a renewal assessment on Microsoft Learn. For more information, please check out the Renew your Microsoft Certification page.