Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert
Role-based Microsoft Certification for Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrators
Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrators evaluate, plan, migrate, deploy, and manage Microsoft 365 services.
Earning this certification will validate you are able to:
- Design and implement Microsoft 365 services
- Manage user identity and roles
- Manage access and authentication
- Plan Office 365 workloads and applications
- Implement modern device services
- Implement Microsoft 365 security and threat management
- Manage Microsoft 365 governance and compliance
Job role: Administrator
You need to complete one of the following prerequisites:
Associate-level Modern Workplace role-based certifications
Microsoft introduced a new approach to help learners stay current. Those who have an active certification expiring within six months can renew their certification annually – at no cost – by passing a renewal assessment on Microsoft Learn. For more information, please check out the Renew your Microsoft Certification page.