Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Field Service Functional Consultant Associate
Build and certify your Microsoft Dynamics 365 expertise.
The Dynamics 365 Field Service Functional Consultant Associate certification validates that you can configure and implement 365 solutions for customers. You are responsible for implementing solutions that manage resources that complete the field service life cycle. As a functional consultant, you know how to work with project managers, developers, and solution architects.
This certification measures the following skills:
- Configure field service applications
- Manage work orders
- Schedule and dispatch work orders
- Manage field service mobility
- Manage inventory and purchasing
- Implement Connected Field Service
- Configure Microsoft Dataverse
- Create apps by using Power Apps
- Create and manage Power Automate
- Implement Power Virtual Agents chatbots
- Integrate Power Apps with other apps and services
Job role: Functional Consultant
While it's not a strict prerequisite, it is recommended that you earn your Dynamics 365 Fundamentals certification prior to training for other Dynamics 365 certifications.
Add other Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement certifications to your transcript.
- Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Sales Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Marketing Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Customer Service Functional Consultant Associate
Microsoft introduced a new approach to help learners stay current. Those who have an active certification expiring within six months can renew their certification annually – at no cost – by passing a renewal assessment on Microsoft Learn. For more information, please check out the Renew your Microsoft Certification page.