Your browser is incompatible with this site. Upgrade to a different browser like Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox to experience this site.
Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Customer Service Functional Consultant Associate
Build and certify your Microsoft Dynamics 365 expertise.
The Dynamics 365 Customer Service Functional Consultant Associate certification proves that you can implement omnichannel solutions that focus on service, quality, reliability, efficiency, and customer satisfaction. As a functional consultant, you know how to work with project managers, developers, and solution architects.
Earning this certification will validate that you have the skills to:
- Manage cases and Knowledge Management
- Manage queues, entitlements, and service-level agreements (SLAs)
- Implement scheduling
- Implement Omnichannel for Customer Service
- Manage analytics
- Configure Microsoft Dataverse
- Create apps by using Power Apps
- Create and manage Power Automate
- Implement Power Virtual Agents chatbots
- Integrate Power Apps with other apps and services
Job role: Functional Consultant
View Certification Path
Microsoft introduced a new approach to help learners stay current. Those who have an active certification expiring within six months can renew their certification annually – at no cost – by passing a renewal assessment on Microsoft Learn. For more information, please check out the Renew your Microsoft Certification page.