Your browser is incompatible with this site. Upgrade to a different browser like Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox to experience this site.
Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Engineer Associate
Design and implement Azure data services to satisfy business needs.
The Azure Data Engineer collaborates with business stakeholders to identify and meet the data requirements to design and implement data solutions using Azure data services.
They are responsible for data-related design and implementation tasks that include:
- Provisioning data storage services
- Ingesting streaming and batch data
- Transforming data
- Implementing security requirements
- Implementing data retention policies
- Identifying performance bottlenecks
- Accessing external data sources.
- Designing Azure data storage solutions that use relational and non-relational data stores
- Batch and real-time data processing solutions
- Data security and compliance solutions
The Azure Data Engineer must be able to design and implement data solutions using the following Azure services:
- Azure Cosmos DB
- Azure SQL Database
- Azure Synapse Analytics
- Azure Data Lake Storage
- Azure Data Factory
- Azure Stream Analytics
- Azure Databricks
- Azure Blob storage
View Certification Path
Microsoft introduced a new approach to help learners stay current. Those who have an active certification expiring within six months can renew their certification annually – at no cost – by passing a renewal assessment on Microsoft Learn. For more information, please check out the Renew your Microsoft Certification page.