Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer Associate
Build and certify your Dynamics 365 expertise.
Developers who work with Finance and Operations apps in Microsoft Dynamics 365 implement and extend applications to meet the requirements of the business. Candidates provide fully realized solutions by using standardized application coding patterns, extensible features, and external integrations.
- Use common functionality and implementation tools
- Configure security, processes, and options
- Perform data migration
- Validate and support the solution
- Plan Architecture and Solution Design
- Apply Developer Tools
- Design and Develop AOT Elements
- Develop and Test Code
- Implement Reporting
- Integrate and Manage Data Solutions
- Implement Security and Optimize Performance
Job role: Developer
While it's not a strict prerequisite, it is recommended that you earn your Dynamics 365 Fundamentals certification prior to training for other Dynamics 365 certifications.
Add other Dynamics 365 certifications to your transcript!
Microsoft introduced a new approach to help learners stay current. Those who have an active certification expiring within six months can renew their certification annually – at no cost – by passing a renewal assessment on Microsoft Learn. For more information, please check out the Renew your Microsoft Certification page.