CCNA Industrial Certification
Learn How to Bring Your IT and Industrial Networks Together
The Cisco Certified Network Associate Industrial (CCNA Industrial) certification is for plant administrators, control system engineers, and traditional network engineers in the manufacturing, process control, and oil and gas industries, who will be involved with the convergence of IT and Industrial networks. This certification provides candidates the necessary skills to successfully implement and troubleshoot the most common industry standard protocols while leveraging best practices needed for todays connected networks.
Combining theoretic knowledge with practical lab exercises, this curriculum provides the real-world skills that allow information technology (IT) and operational technology (OT) professionals to ensure their current infrastructures are maximized while developing a converged platform for flexibility to support future business outcomes.
CCNA associate certifications are valid for three years. To recertify, pass ONE of the following before the certification expiration date:
- Pass any current Associate-level exam except for the ICND1 exam
- Pass any current 642-XXX Professional-level or any 300-XXX Professional-level exam
- Pass any current 642-XXX Cisco Specialist exam
- Pass any current CCIE Written Exam
- Pass the current CCDE Written Exam or current CCDE Practical Exam
- Pass the CCAr interview and the CCAr board review
Visit Cisco's site for additional recertification information.