CCNP Collaboration candidates should have three to five years of experience implementing collaboration solutions and a good understanding of the exam topics before taking the exam.
CCNA - Cisco Certified Network Associate
CCNA - Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions v1.0
CLFNDU - Understanding Cisco Collaboration Foundations v1.0
Core Exam (required):
Concentration exams (choose one):
- CLCOR - Implementing and Operating Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies v1.1
- CLICA - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications v1.0
- CLACCM - Implementing Cisco Advanced Call Control and Mobility Services v1.0
- CLCEI - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions v1.0
- CLAUI - Implementing Automation for Cisco Collaboration Solutions v1.0
- Cisco Platinum Learning Library: Collaboration
CCNP certification is valid for three years.
Certification holders can recertify by:
- Passing one technology core exam
- Passing any two professional concentration exams
- Passing one CCIE lab exam
- Earning 80 continuing education credits
The recertification requirements must be met prior to the certification expiration date. Individuals with expired certifications must repeat the entire certification exam process in order to regain their certification status. Learn more at the Cisco website.