Validate Your Expertise in Helping Your Customers Succeed
What is the Cisco Channel Partner Program?
The Cisco Channel Partner Program rewards partners for adding value to Cisco products and delivering a positive customer experience. The program outlines the necessary training in the latest Cisco technologies and provides members with exclusive branding resources and discounts.
Why Achieve a Cisco Partner Certification?
Cisco Channel Partner certification reflects a breadth of skills across specific technologies and are based on your organization’s ability to support customers in those technologies. Build new skills to master emerging technologies, become more relevant to your clients, and differentiate and accelerate your business in a competitive marketplace.
The Cisco Channel Partner Program focuses on a partner’s ability to deliver intelligent networks and technology architectures built on integrated products, services, and software platforms. The program offers training in the latest Cisco solutions and architectures, in addition to valuable branding resources. The program takes advantage of best practices, your expertise, and solid solutions for delivery while extending rewards to your company as you continue to expand your Cisco business.
How Can Global Knowledge Help?
Getting the required certifications and specializations is within reach. Whether it's achieving select, premier or gold status, Global Knowledge account managers can help to get you there with a customized learning solution. Review the partner level requirements below and find the one that works best for you.
There are three main partner certification levels as well as two certifications aimed at large multinational and global organizations that reflect a partner’s increasing breadth of expertise.
- Select: Designed specifically for partners who sell to small and mid-sized business customers.
- Premier: Provides an increased level of support and access to additional best in class products.
- Gold: Provides the highest level of certification rewards and recognition.
- Global Gold: Recognizes partners with expertise and resources to plan, design, implement and operate Cisco networking solutions across the globe.
- Multinational: Recognizes partners that have expertise in selling, deploying and supporting Cisco architectural solutions across multiple countries within a given Cisco GEO territory.
There are three levels of Specialization; Express, Advanced, and Master; which are required to achieve the partner certifications and reflect a partner’s technology skills depth.
- Express: Cisco has replaced the Express Specializations to enable partners to learn, engage, and open new technologies. Now there is a single Express Specialization with multiple tracks.
- Advanced: Cisco has reduced the total number of mid-tier advanced specializations from 13 to 6. These specializations allow partners to differentiate and stand out in a crowded market.
- Master: At the top tier, Cisco has added the Master Networking Specialization which encompasses software, automation, analytics, security, and programmability and enables partners to reach the highest technical skill level.
Let Global Knowledge Build a Training Plan for You
Our account managers understand the specialization requirements and can work with you to evaluate your current employee specializations and capabilities and develop a training plan to help you achieve, maintain, or enhance your desired partner status.
To get started call 888-326-6508 or email us at email@example.com.
Global Knowledge has the convenient delivery solutions you need to maintain your Cisco Channel Partner requirements. Choose classroom, virtual classroom, on-demand, or on-site delivery to support your certification goals.
- Get Additional Information from Cisco: Visit the Cisco website for additional detail on the Cisco Channel Partner Program.
- Role Sharing: For the various specializations, Cisco stipulates the roles an individual can fulfill. See the Cisco Role Sharing Document for additional detail.
- Hybrid IT Service Requirement: Premier and Gold certifications require Hybrid IT service capabilities. See those certification pages for additional requirement detail or view the Cisco Hybrid IT Service Guide.