Use GoArmyEd Tuition Assistance to Purchase Global Knowledge Training
Now you can purchase Global Knowledge training using your GoArmyEd® Tuition Assistance (TA) benefits. Choose from thousands of IT and business skills courses designed to help you accelerate your success.
Request Tuition Assistance
Request your TA through the GoArmyEd portal, the online gateway for all eligible active-duty, National Guard and Army Reserve soldiers to request TA anytime and anywhere for classroom and online learning.
The portal enables soldiers to manage their education records, including college classes, testing, on-duty classes and Army Education Counselor support. Army civilians may also use the portal to apply for civilian education, training and leader development events.
Get Started Today
Enroll an Individual
- View our course catalog and select your desired course.
- Request a quote from the course page via the “Generate a Quote” link located in the “Schedule” section just below the “Add to Cart” button.
- IMPORTANT: If applicable, check the “I AM ELIGIBLE FOR GSA PRICING” box located at the bottom of the quote form.
- Enter your quoted price on the SF-182.
- Submit your SF-182 through the GoArmyEd portal for management approval.
- Once you have received approval for your course, submit your SF-182 to Global Knowledge.
- IMPORTANT: Be sure you have completed Section C-Box 4 of your form before submitting.
- Once we have you registered for training, you will receive an email confirmation from Global Knowledge confirming your registration.
Note : Some Global Knowledge courses may not be listed in the portal. To request that a course be added to the portal, please contact email@example.com.
Enroll a Group
You may also use TA benefits to purchase Private Group Training — perfect for when you need to train small and large groups at your facility, live over the Internet or at the location of your choice. Contact us for more details.