Your browser is incompatible with this site. Upgrade to a different browser like Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox to experience this site.
Federal Voucher Program Terms and Conditions
- Applies to new registrations only for Global Knowledge-delivered Classroom Live, Virtual Classroom Live, or Private Group Training enrollments in courses on the U.S. public training schedule.
- Any combination of commercial registrants may attend the courses purchased.
- Courses must be completed within one year of purchasing your Federal Voucher Program purchase date.
- Full payment is due at the time of registration. Failure to provide full payment will result in the forfeiture of your discount.
- Courses purchased, fully or partially, using Juniper Training Credits (JTCs), Microsoft Palo Alto Networks Training Vouchers, VMware Training Credits (PSO), Cisco Learning Credits (CLCs), or other partner funding programs, such as are excluded.
- This offer is not valid with other savings programs, discounts, or promotions.
- Private Group Training sessions require a minimum of 10 students.
- Does not include tailored or customized courses.
- Offer subject to change or cancellation.
- Excludes third-party training products.
- Excludes ILT subscriptions, such as GK Polaris Discovery, Microsoft Total Access Collection