Global Knowledge has won the 2017 Cisco Global Learning Partner of the Year Award
Global Knowledge was awarded the Global Learning Partner of the Year award at Cisco Partner Summit in Dallas, TX. This award represents the seventh time that Global Knowledge has won Global Learning Partner of the Year.
In addition, Global Knowledge received several regional awards at Partner Summit and a supplier’s award at Cisco Suppliers Day in San Jose, CA.
Global Knowledge won these awards:
- Global Learning Partner of the Year
- EMEAR Learning Partner of the Year
- EMEAR North Learning Partner of the Year
- France Learning Partner of the Year
- Netherlands Learning Partner of the Year
- United Kingdom and Ireland Learning Partner of the Year
- Global Procurement Services – Innovation
According to Michael Fox, Global Vice President of Product Management for Global Knowledge...
“We value our partnership with Cisco and their recognition is a testament to the results we deliver to our joint customers. Global Knowledge’s commitment to leverage instructors that are true subject matter experts along with our ability to support the breadth of Cisco’s portfolio globally allows us to ensure value in what we deliver.”
“We’re relentless in our pursuit of excellence and continue to raise the bar so professionals leveraging Cisco solutions can evolve to broader ecosystems and intelligent software networks. IT professionals and enterprises depend on us to enhance their skills to leverage the latest networking, cybersecurity, and private and cloud data center capabilities. This is our mission and we don’t take it for granted.”
Global Knowledge is uniquely positioned to deliver the best, highest quality training on the latest advances in Cisco technologies because:
- We give organizations access to the most in-depth Cisco technology curricula
- Our training exclusives support continuous education by extending IT professionals’ learning experiences beyond the course for as long as 12 months
- We enable the Cisco Partner Community through innovative programs such as hybrid course formats, cybersecurity workshops, and our proprietary cloud and digital accelerator programs.
- Our instructors are true subject matter experts possessing extensive understanding of Cisco technologies with 100% possessing CCSI accreditation.