The CCNA Cyber Ops certification is valid for three years.
Certification holders can recertify by:
- Passing any one associate exam
- Passing any one professional concentration exam
- Passing one technology core exam
- Passing one CCIE lab exam
- Earning 30 continuing education credits
The recertification requirements must be met prior to the certification expiration date. Individuals with expired certifications must repeat the entire certification exam process in order to regain their certification status. Learn more at the Cisco website.