Cisco Business Architecture Specialist
Boost your knowledge and build critical skills required to apply the Cisco Business Architecture methodology for your customers’ digital transformation.
The Cisco Business Architecture Specialist is a certification program that picks up from the Business Architecture Analyst certification to continue your journey to becoming a full-fledged Business Architect. Beyond reinforcing foundational knowledge, this program builds the explicit skills and tools to model the business, empower stakeholders, and achieve the desired outcomes to further the digital transformation of the customer. Practice building rapport and credibility, fostering entrepreneurship, and implementing consultative approaches that help develop critical customer skills. This certification continues the candidate's journey toward Business Architect.
This job role based certification will help candidates to:
- Adopt a consultative and need-driven approach
- Understand and employ the Cisco Business Architecture Methodology
- Define and determine the maturity level for the business
- Build a business model that accurately describes a business
- Identify internal and external business drivers
Cisco Specialist certifications are valid for two years. To recertify, pass ONE of the following before the certification expiration date:
- Applying Cisco Business Architecture Techniques (820-445 DTBAS) exam
- Mastering the Cisco Business Architecture Discipline (840-450 DTBAD) exam
Visit Cisco's site for additional recertification information.