How Global Knowledge is helping you keep up with goals, projects and timelines
Global Knowledge values the safety and health of our customers and staff above all else. In response to public health guidance provided by global health safety organizations, we are taking the following steps to maintain high service levels:
Optimizing training deliveries
- We have added Virtual Classroom Live connectivity to all existing and future in-person, Global Knowledge-delivered training events. This provides students with live online access to their training session.
- Students enrolled in public Classroom Live sessions are free to elect whether to attend in-person or online.
- Likewise, existing in-person Private Group Training deliveries will be able to select whether their teams attend in-person or online.
- Many future in-person open enrollment Classroom Live training sessions are being converted to Virtual Classroom Live. Customers already enrolled in these events will receive confirmation communications about this transition.
- These steps are specific to Global Knowledge-delivered training sessions. We are in close collaboration with our delivery partners to ensure that our customers’ safety and training requirements are addressed for all deliveries.
- Global Knowledge was a pioneer of live online instructor-led training. Our experience and continual innovations uniquely equip us to address today’s complex training requirements without sacrificing the quality of instruction.
- Our Virtual Classroom Live training format delivers the same benefits as our face-to-face training: expert instruction, hands-on labs and exercises, peer-to-peer collaboration, and high-quality instructional material.
- Customers may cancel (without a service fee) 16 or more calendar days before the start date of your scheduled class.
- As always, we are closely monitoring our open enrollment schedule in order to maintain a robust selection of training events.
Ensuring business resilience
- We maintain a cross-functional team focused on business continuity planning to sustain standard business processes and to develop response and recovery scenarios.
- In addition, we have established a global COVID-19 response team that is driving actions to protect our customers, partners and employees.
- We are managing employee work locations, based on guidance from global health organizations and local government agencies, and with consideration for local market conditions.
- Our own facilities are being cleaned regularly and have been upfitted with numerous personal sanitizers and hygiene signage throughout.
Global Knowledge is actively managing these items as an extension of our commitment to deliver value to our customers, partners and employees. We expect that you will experience consistent service, without impacts to quality or costs.
High-impact training is our mission. We trust these measures will allow our market to focus on building the skills they require, with minimal distraction from external factors and uncertainty.
Virtual Classroom transition FAQ
View frequently asked questions and learn about your options for transitioning from a public classroom or private onsite course to a Virtual Classroom Live training. View FAQ.