DevNet Professional candidates should have three to five years of experience with software development including Python programming.
Cisco Certified DevNet Associate
Core Exam (required):
Concentration exams (choose one):
- DEVCOR - Developing Applications Using Cisco Core Platforms and APIs v1.0
- DEVOPS - Implementing DevOps Solutions and Practices Using Cisco Platforms v1.0
- DCAUI - Implementing Automation for Cisco Data Center Solutions v1.1
- DEVIOT - Developing Solutions Using Cisco IoT and Edge Platforms v1.0
- ENAUI - Implementing Automation for Cisco Enterprise Solutions v1.0
- CLAUI - Implementing Automation for Cisco Collaboration Solutions v1.0
- SPAUI - Implementing Automation for Cisco Service Provider Solutions v1.2
- SAUI - Implementing Automation for Cisco Security Solutions v1.0
- Cisco Platinum Learning Library: Networking
The DevNet Professional certification is valid for three years.
Certification holders can recertify by:
- Passing one technology core exam
- Passing any two professional concentration exams
- Passing one CCIE lab exam
- Earning 80 continuing education credits
The recertification requirements must be met prior to the certification expiration date. Individuals with expired certifications must repeat the entire certification exam process in order to regain their certification status. Learn more at the Cisco website.