Cisco Certified DevNet Associate
Achieving DevNet Associate certification proves your skills in developing and maintaining applications built on Cisco platforms.
The DevNet Associate certification validates the skills of software developers, DevOps engineers, automation specialists, and other software professionals. The program certifies key emerging technical skills for a new kind of IT professional, empowering organizations to embrace the potential of applications, automation, and infrastructure for the network, IoT, DevOps, and Cloud.
The certification tests your knowledge of software development and design, including:
- Understanding and using APIs
- Cisco platforms and development
- Application development and security
- Infrastructure and automation
DevNet Associate candidates should have one or more years of experience with software development including Python programming.
DevNet Associate (DEVASC 200-901)
The DevNet Associate certification is valid for three years.
Certification holders can recertify by:
- Passing any one associate exam
- Passing any one professional concentration exam
- Passing one technology core exam
- Passing one CCIE lab exam
- Earning 30 continuing education credits
The recertification requirements must be met prior to the certification expiration date. Individuals with expired certifications must repeat the entire certification exam process in order to regain their certification status. Learn more at the Cisco website.