There are no formal prerequisites for DevNet Professional certification, but you should have a good understanding of the exam topics before taking the exam.
Ideally, DevNet Specialist candidates also have three to five years of experience with software development including Python programming.
DevNet, Enterprise: 300-435 ENAUTO
DevNet, Data Center: 300-635 DCAUTO
DevNet, Security: 300-735 SAUTO
DevNet, Service Provider: 300-535 SPAUTO
DevNet, Collaboration: 300-835 CLAUTO
Cisco Certified DevNet Professional
- ENAUI - Implementing Automation for Cisco Enterprise Solutions v1.0
- DCAUI - Implementing Automation for Cisco Data Center Solutions v1.1
- SAUI - Implementing Automation for Cisco Security Solutions v1.0
- SPAUI - Implementing Automation for Cisco Service Provider Solutions v1.2
- CLAUI - Implementing Automation for Cisco Collaboration Solutions v1.0
- DEVCOR - Developing Applications Using Cisco Core Platforms and APIs v1.0
- DEVOPS - Implementing DevOps Solutions and Practices Using Cisco Platforms v1.0
- DEVIOT - Developing Solutions Using Cisco IoT and Edge Platforms v1.0
- DEVWBX - Developing Applications for Cisco Webex and Webex Devices v1.0
The Service Provider Specialist certification is valid for three years.
Certification holders can recertify by:
- Pass any one professional concentration exam
- Pass one technology core exam
- Pass any one expert-level written exam
- Pass any one expert-level Lab/Practical exam
- Earning 40 continuing education credits
The recertification requirements must be met prior to the certification expiration date. Individuals with expired certifications must repeat the entire certification exam process in order to regain their certification status. Learn more at the Cisco website.