The Service Provider Specialist certification is valid for three years.
Certification holders can recertify by:
- Pass any one professional concentration exam
- Pass one technology core exam
- Pass any one expert-level written exam
- Pass any one expert-level Lab/Practical exam
- Earning 40 continuing education credits
The recertification requirements must be met prior to the certification expiration date. Individuals with expired certifications must repeat the entire certification exam process in order to regain their certification status. Learn more at the Cisco website.