Cisco Business Architecture Practitioner Certification
Learn what is needed to lead business conversations at all levels of an organization to develop a comprehensive roadmap and skillfully manage the tools and techniques that are needed for successful digital transformation business outcomes.
The Cisco Business Architecture Practitioner is a certification program that builds and extends the skills inherent in the Cisco Business Architect. Those who achieve this level of expertise will be able to fully lead a business engagement, developing a comprehensive roadmap, managing engagement artifacts, and effortlessly participating at all levels within an organization to build rapport and credibility. Business Architecture Practitioners will demonstrate mastery of the tools and techniques that are essential to successful transformative business engagements. This certification is the ultimate destination of the Cisco Business Architect.
This job role based certification will help candidates to:
- Identify, define, and fulfill strategies to transform businesses
- Provide full architectures, solutions, and deliver on the vision and outcomes that are promised
- Create, refine, and document business cases, roadmaps, and other plan artifacts that deliver on the desired outcomes
- Build and lead a team to both develop and deliver on the promise of digital transformation of business outcomes
Cisco Specialist certifications are valid for two years. To recertify, pass ONE of the following before the certification expiration date:
- Mastering the Cisco Business Architecture Discipline (DTBAD) exam
Visit Cisco's site for additional recertification information.