COBIT 5 provides a comprehensive framework that assists enterprises in achieving their objectives for the governance and management of enterprise IT.
Achieving COBIT 5 Foundation certification validates your knowledge of COBIT's five basic principles:
1. Meeting stakeholder needs.
2. Covering the enterprise end to end.
3. Applying a single integrated framework.
4. Enabling a holistic approach.
5. Separating governance from management.
It also ensures that you have extensive knowledge of and experience with enablers for governance and management of enterprise IT.