CCSA - Check Point Certified Security Administrator R80.20
Validate you have the skills to implement the latest network security technologies
By achieving the CCSA - Check Point Certified Security Administrator certification you will validate your ability to install, configure, and manage Check Point Security Gateway and Management Software Blade systems on the GAiA operating system.
Learn how to:
- Install R80 management and a security gateway in a distributed environment
- Configure objects, rules, and settings to define a security policy
- Work with multiple concurrent administrators and define permission profiles
- Configure a Virtual Private Network and work with Check Point clustering
- Perform periodic administrator tasks as specified in administrator job descriptions
Be able to:
- Defend against network threats
- Evaluate existing security policies and optimize the rule base
- Manage user access to corporate LANs
- Monitor suspicious network activities and analyze attacks
- Troubleshoot network connections
- Implement Check Point backup techniques
6 months to 1 year of experience with Check Point products recommended.
General knowledge of networking and TCP/IP.
Working knowledge of Windows, UNIX, network technology, and the internet.
- Check Point Technology Overview
- Security Policy Management
- Monitoring Traffic and Connections
- Network Address Translations
- Basic Concepts of VPN
- Managing User Access
- Working with ClusterXL
- Administrator Task Implementation