Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Fundamentals
Build and certify your Power Apps expertise
If you’re a student, business user, or beginning technical professional, this certification can accelerate your progress and give your career a boost, as you use your Microsoft Power Platform skills to improve your team’s productivity. No experience is necessary to train for it—just basic familiarity with computer technology, data analytics, cloud computing, and the internet. Think of a fundamentals certification as the first step in growing your skillset and advancing to other certifications, such as Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant.
Earning this certification will validate you are able to:
- Describe the business value of Power Platform
- Identify the core components of Power Platform
- Demonstrate the capabilities of Power BI
- Describe the capabilities of Power Apps
- Demonstrate the capabilities of Power Automate
- Demonstrate the business value of Power Virtual Agents
Job role: Business User, Functional Consultant, Student
PURCHASE EXAM VOUCHER
Microsoft introduced a new approach to help learners stay current. Those who have an active certification expiring within six months can renew their certification annually – at no cost – by passing a renewal assessment on Microsoft Learn. For more information, please check out the Renew your Microsoft Certification page.