Payment Policy: Company payment, approved company purchase order or prepaid government training form is required prior to registration. We also accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club, Discover and U.S. government credit cards. For credit card users, charges will be in the currency of the country where the class takes place and will be converted by your credit card company. Global Knowledge is not responsible for fluctuations due to exchange rates. Prepayment is required from students outside the U.S. Pricing, registration terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Classroom Live, Virtual Classroom Live and Virtual Classroom Fit programs are available only to employer-sponsored trainees.
Applicable taxes will be applied to your invoice. For prepaid packages, applicable taxes will be deducted from the deposit amount as classes are taken.
Global Knowledge reserves the right to change pricing, registration terms and conditions, to make changes to any of our products or programs described on this website, or to change a course location or cancel a course at any time without notice or liability. Global Knowledge's sole liability will be limited to the refunding of any fees paid in respect of the course, and Global Knowledge shall not be responsible for any incidental or consequential loss arising whatsoever. Global Knowledge will endeavor to give enrollees as much advance notice as possible of any change to their enrollment. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, any terms or conditions specified on or referenced within an ordering document shall have no force or effect, and in no event shall Global Knowledge's performance of services or provision of products constitute acceptance of any such terms or conditions.
Cisco Learning Credits (CLCs)
- CLCs may only be used to purchase Cisco training courses or products. If CLCS are used in combination with other forms of payment to set up the account, that portion of the account contributed by CLCs may only be used to purchase Cisco training services and products; other funds in the account may be used to purchase other services and products.
- Training classes purchased using funds in the account contributed by CLCs must be completed prior to the expiration of the CLCs regardless of the term.
- Upon purchase by customer using funds in the account contributed by CLCs, Global Knowledge will provide an invoice to customer referencing the applicable sales order number.
Microsoft Software Assurance Training Vouchers (SATVs)
- Local "Terms of Usage" established by the Microsoft® Learning Partners apply.
- The company participating in the Software Assurance Enrollment under which the vouchers were created has the ability to revoke or unreserve this benefit before the cancellation date.
- Any course days not covered by the voucher will need to be paid for by the person receiving the training. Any voucher days in excess of the amount of the course will be returned to the pool of benefit days available to be assigned by the benefit administrator.
- The voucher is only redeemable for days of instructor-led training at a Microsoft Learning Partner and only for courses on the list available within the Software Assurance Training Voucher program.
- These vouchers are nontransferable. Vouchers may only be redeemed by the individual they have been assigned to. Authentication of the training recipient is required at the time of registration, and is accomplished by the customer providing Global Knowledge with the voucher number and email address of the individual to whom the voucher was assigned.
- Vouchers may not be exchanged for cash, monies or other valuable considerations.
- The voucher will expire six months (180 days) from issue date. Vouchers may be used to reserve training at only one Microsoft Learning Partner at a time.
- The Microsoft Learning Partner reserves the right to cancel a class according to local cancellation policy.
- In the event of cancellation by the student, Global Knowledge will invoice the customer directly for any charges due to no-show or late cancellations according to the cancellation policy set forth above.