CWSP - Certified Wireless Security Professional
Today’s wireless network security professionals need to have a deep understanding of the latest software, tools, trends and technologies available. The CWSP certification is a professional level wireless LAN certification that will enable you to assess the vulnerability of a network and help prevent attacks before they happen, perform WLAN security audits and implement compliance monitoring solutions, gain experience setting up Wireless Intrusion Prevention Systems (WISPS), and how to design a network’s security architecture.
Main areas covered by CWSP
- WLAN Discovery Techniques
- Intrusion and Attack Techniques
- 802.11 Protocol Analysis
- Wireless Intrusion Prevention Systems (WIPS) Implementation
- Layer 2 and 3 VPNs used over 802.11 networks
- Enterprise/SMB/SOHO/Public-Network Security design models
- Managed Endpoint Security Systems802.11 Authentication and Key
The CWSP certification is valid for three (3) years. To recertify, you must have a current CWNA credential and pass the current CWSP exam. By passing the CWSP exam, your CWNA certificate will be renewed for another three years.
Visit the CWNP website for additional information.