VMware Certified Professional 7 – Cloud Management and Automation
Achieving VCP6-CMA certification validates your skills and experience deploying and configuring vRealize Automation into a vSphere virtualized data center. It confirms that you have the knowledge and expertise to use vRealize Automation and related technologies to deploy and manage services across a multivendor, multicloud infrastructure.
How to Get Started if You're Not VCP-Certified
If you are new to VMware cloud management and automation technology:
- Gain experience with vSphere 6.x and vRealize (we recommend at least six months).
- Attend one of the following required qualifying courses:
- Complete the following exams:
- vSphere 6.5 or 6.0 Foundations Exam
- Cloud Management and Automation Exam (VCP7-CMA)