Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant Associate
Build and certify your Microsoft Dynamics 365 expertise.
The Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant Associate certification verifies that you can streamline cost accounting, implement inventory management, master planning, and warehouse management for your clients.
Dynamics 365 certifications are industry-aligned to meet specific job roles and market needs. They don’t just assess what you know, but also your ability to apply what you know to solve real business challenges.
This certification measures the following skills:
- Use common functionality and implementation tools
- Configure security, processes, and options
- Manage Finance and Operations data
- Validate and support the solution
- Implement product information management
- Implement inventory management
- Implement and manage Supply Chain processes
- Implement warehouse management and transportation management
- Implement master planning
Job role: Functional Consultant
Add other Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations certifications to your transcript.
Microsoft introduced a new approach to help learners stay current. Those who have an active certification expiring within six months can renew their certification annually – at no cost – by passing a renewal assessment on Microsoft Learn. For more information, please check out the Renew your Microsoft Certification page.