Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Fundamentals
Demonstrate your knowledge of common ML and AI workloads on Azure
This certification is intended for candidates with both technical and non-technical backgrounds. Data science and software engineering experience are not required; however, some general programming knowledge or experience would be beneficial.
Candidates for the Azure AI Fundamentals certification should have foundational knowledge of machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI) concepts and related Microsoft Azure services.
Earning this certification will validate you are able to:
- Describe AI workloads and considerations
- Describe fundamental principles of machine learning on Azure
- Describe features of computer vision workloads on Azure
- Describe features of Natural Language Processing (NLP) workloads on Azure
- Describe features of conversational AI workloads on Azure
Job role: AI Engineer, Developer, Data Scientist, Student
PURCHASE EXAM VOUCHER
Follow the path to becoming Microsoft Certified in one or more Azure roles:
Microsoft introduced a new approach to help learners stay current. Those who have an active certification expiring within six months can renew their certification annually – at no cost – by passing a renewal assessment on Microsoft Learn. For more information, please check out the Renew your Microsoft Certification page.