While it's not a strict prerequisite, it is recommended that you earn your Dynamics 365 Fundamentals certification prior to training for other Dynamics 365 certifications.
- Exam MB-200: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Core
- Exam MB-220: Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
Add other Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement certifications to your transcript.
- Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 for Sales Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 for Field Service Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 for Customer Service Functional Consultant Associate
Microsoft provides two re-certification options for those who want to demonstrate continuous competence in these areas. You can demonstrate that you're staying current in the technology by either taking a re-certification exam or stay-current course within two years of earning your certification. As soon as you pass either the course or the exam, the expiration date on your certification will be extended two years from that date. For more information, please check out the FAQ on Microsoft's Certification Exam Policies page.