Whether you’re a business user, administrator, or embarking on your technical career, this certification provides an opportunity to prove yourself as a cloud evangelist. In addition to validating your knowledge of Microsoft 365 capabilities, earning this certification makes it clear to your organization that you understand the benefits of adopting cloud services, the basics of a Software as a Service (SaaS) cloud model, and the value of implementing Microsoft 365 cloud services.
Join Skillsoft in the third of our Transformative Tech Microsoft Certification series, where we demonstrate foundational-level knowledge of cloud services, such as standard practices, considerations, and benefits.
Michael is a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) contract instructor with over thirty years of experience in teaching and consulting in implementing IT technologies using Microsoft solutions. Technologies Michael is currently certified in include:
- Microsoft SQL Server Administration, Development, and BI
- Power BI
- SharePoint 2013/2016/2019/Online Administration and Development
- Office 365 administration
- Azure Infrastructure and Development
- .Net Standard and Core development including VB, C#, ASP, MVC, HTML, etc.
With a formal background in health and sports science, Christopher's passion for IT products and services may not be immediately obvious, but it is simple: technology commands our attention at every turn, personally and professionally. In fact, with each passing day, cloud-enabled services are changing the way we work, think, and live. Skillsoft and Microsoft have empowered Christopher to think critically about the challenges facing today’s organizations and have enabled him to work closely with those on the frontlines of technology.
Christopher is motivated by Skillsoft’s purpose to propel organizations and people to grow together through transformative learning experiences. This translates into progress for both individuals and businesses. Together, Skillsoft and Microsoft provide these opportunities, consistently leading professionals toward their next breakthrough, for the companies they serve and in their careers.
You will learn about:
- Microsoft Teams and how the components work together
- Communicating and Customizing Channels
- Using Other Communication Tools
- Ways of managing collaboration and communication experiences in Microsoft Teams
- Techniques to manage and troubleshoot communication in Microsoft Teams