Tackling 5 Taboo Topics in Cybersecurity People Management
When it comes to cybersecurity, people are an organization’s greatest asset—after all cyber-attacks are people attacking people, not machines attacking machines. However, managing your cybersecurity team has its challenges and they are often more acute due to the worldwide skills shortage and the increasing sophistication of cyber criminals.
In this 60-minute webinar, our panel of cybersecurity experts will discuss five unasked questions about cybersecurity people management like:
- Do cybersecurity certifications create flight risk?
- Do penetration testing and ethical hacking courses actually teach bad guys?
- Is cybersecurity a differentiator? Does it improve your organization’s position or make you a target?
- Do cybersecurity certifications really increase an individual’s earning potential?
- Should organizations “hack back”? Is it unethical to preemptively hack?
Watch this webinar today as experts Dave Buster and Ross Casanova describe actionable steps you can take to navigate these minefields within your own team and organization.
Related: Cybersecurity Certification Training