Resilient Leadership: Leading People to Thrive in Change
This webinar introduces the concept of resilient leadership. Leaders who can adapt not only support their organizations through ongoing change, but they also maintain high- performing and engaged teams in the process
Kim Caughlin is a Leadership and Business Solutions consultant and facilitator for Global Knowledge. As a learning and development professional with more than 15 years of experience, Caughlin helps organizations solve business problems in a pragmatic, practical and engaging way. Her expertise is sought after in all sectors—public, private and nonprofit—and at all levels, from senior executives to front-line employees.
In this hour-long webinar, leadership expert Kim Caughlin will reveal and discuss:
- What is resilient leadership?
- 7 essential skills for resilient leadership
- Leading change: Why change efforts fail
- Communicating during change using the KUBA model
- Building resilience
- Impact of change models
- Moving from resistance to resilience
This webinar will provide insight into what makes people resilient and will provide tools and tips to help you lead and accelerate change.
- Define resilient leadership and its importance today.
- Foster self-awareness of your personal adaptability.
- Identify the top reasons why change efforts fail and a key tool for communicating change.
- Recognize the impact change has on people and ways to build resilience.