This webinar will highlight the benefits of the Global Knowledge’s exciting new offerings through the American Management Association (AMA)—AMA’s Certified Professional in ManagementTM (AMA-CPM) and AMA’s Women’s Leadership Center (WLC).
In order to keep up with the changing ways of business, organizations need their people to be prepared to lead. The American Management Association has developed AMA-CPMTM as the ground-breaking professional certification for managers. Attend this event to discover the four critical competencies successful managers need to respond to the growing demands of today’s business world. In addition, learn how AMA’s Women’s Leadership Center (WLC) can bring value and long-term benefits to your present and future women leaders through community and meaningful education.
Lauren McNally is the Director of the American Management Association’s Women’s Leadership Center (WLC), providing women in today’s workforce with leading content and career-defining training programs that position them for ongoing growth.
Jeff Becker is the Director of Corporate Learning Solutions at American Management Association (AMA) and has over 20 years’ experience in leadership development,, coaching, and corporate education.
In this Webinar, you will learn:
- The value of a Management Framework, AMA-CPMTM for your organization
- How having higher performing managers can reduce turnover and inefficiencies in your organization
- How your women’s leadership initiative can strength leadership skills for women and support achieving a more diverse and inclusive workplace
Certified Professional in Management:
- Certified Professional in Management™ Exam Prep Course
- Certified Professional in Management™ Exam Prep Express
Women’s Leadership Center: