Nasser El-Batal will walk you through the most useful, recognized, and mandated ITSM best practices in the industry: TOGAF, COBIT and ITIL®. He will highlight the benefits of integrating them into a single implementation program to avoid project disaster.
Discussions are focused on "Getting Your House in Order" and how to establish your own organization-specific business transformation program, while increasing your organization maturity.
Mr. El-Batal is a seasoned professional with 25 years of experience in IT Service Management Consulting, and a successful record of managing Information Technology Professional Services, IT Service Management Programs and best practices Training and coaching deliveries. He is at ease with strategic, tactical and operational matters associated with the Information Technology industry.
Mr. El-Batal is result oriented, with initiative and strong leadership ability. He is a member of itSMF Canada, ISACA and The Open Group (TOGAF organization).
- Get your house in order and establish your own organization-specific business transformation program, while increasing your organization maturity .
- Better understand the scope and benefits of each of the ITSM frameworks presented.
- Gain exposure to current Business and IT alignment issues and challenges.
- What are Enterprise Architecture (EA), Enterprise Business Architecture (EBA) and Business Analysis (BA)? How do you describe them, integrate them and manage their dependencies? Learn about their distinctions, and how they are different but naturally dependent.
- Learn how and why Business Architecture includes building business models at the contextual and conceptual level using the same modeling techniques as business analysis.
- Find out why Business Analysts and Project Managers should be interested in learning more about these topics as a natural progression for their careers.
- Understand how you fit into the overall picture, and discover how you can be a positive factor and influencer.
- Identify the skills and knowledge you and your teams need to be responsible for your part in business transformation.