In this informative webinar, participants will learn about Global Knowledge's approach to blended learning, Blended Live, and explore the benefits of this challenge-based, flipped classroom model.
Vice President, Client Solutions and Product Innovation at Global Knowledge
Michael and his team are responsible for developing the “Blended Live” training portfolio. Throughout his twenty+ years in the training industry, Michael has garnered numerous awards for learning products he has created, as well as having been recognized as the Instructional Designer of the Year by the Institute of IT Training.
This webinar will explore how Blended Live fits demanding work schedules more effectively by reducing time out of the office, while the flipped classroom methodology drives greater learner retention, and ultimately how the challenge-based learning approach enables learners to close critical IT skills gap to become more productive and impactful with today's most in-demand technologies.
Here is what you can expect in the webinar:
- How Blended Live combines the best of instructor-led and on-demand learning to create a more effective and impactful learning experience.
- The flexibility of Blended Live, how training needs can be met while maintaining day to day responsibilities.
- How the Flipped Classroom enables improved learning outcomes.
- How Challenge Labs can effectively close IT skills gap.
- Preview Global Knowledge's growing Blended Live portfolio of course offerings.