As the sophistication, stealth, and frequency of cybersecurity threats continue to increase, the complexity of attacks means every organization needs security expertise before, during, and after an attack. For this reason, the demand for cybersecurity operations (CyberOps) personnel keeps going up.
Ronald has been in the networking and the security industry for more than 21 years. He is a highly skilled engineer with extensive experience gained throughout United States, Europe and Middle East. He started as an IBM systems engineer, then a network and security team leader for a customer before starting his training career with Global Knowledge since 2007. Currently, he is the subject matter expert and lab developer for Cisco ISE, Ironport mail and Ironport web.
He has received the Cisco Instructor Excellence Award three times. He’s worked with several organizations, including US Airforce, Phillips, NIH, Cisco, Dell, Splunk, FDIC, Bank of America, World Bank, NASA, and University of Colorado.
In this Webinar, you will learn how to:
- Launch your career in cybersecurity operations with the Cisco Certified CyberOps Associate certification
- Master the essentials to prevent, detect, and respond to cybersecurity threats and breaches
- Rev up your resume with training and certification on cybersecurity operations knowledge and skills
- Boost your confidence by gaining real-world knowledge
- Tell the world what you’ve achieved with a digital certification badge on your social media profiles