AMA2235 Building Better Work Relationships: New Techniques for Results-oriented Communication
Learn new techniques for results-oriented communication and why successful work relationships help build successful careers.
In today's volatile and challenging business environment, you have to build successful work relationships and interact with people in a positive way to achieve your organizational goals. Now, discover the basic competencies critical to solid work relationships-and career success.
The first step in building better work relationships is to become aware of the differences among people and to be willing to accept these differences as a positive force within an organization. And it all starts with you. This seminar will prepare you to create better work relationships by becoming a "conscious communicator." You'll return to work better able to build constructive and beneficial work relationships by learning how to analyze situations and consciously select and use productive communication strategies.
How You Will Benefit
- Build better rapport and gain the trust of your colleagues
- Discover the basic competencies critical to solid work relationships
- Develop flexibility in actions, thoughts, and feelings to better handle any situation
- Avoid mistakes and conflicts that may result from misinterpreting others or ineffective listening
- Influence and motivate others to first-rate performance
- Learn how to use direct and indirect messages accurately
- Build your self-esteem as you discover a new self-awareness
- Identify strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities in your work relationships
- Gain an understanding of values, beliefs, attitudes, and perceptual processes
- Gain an understanding of emotions and how they translate into emotional intelligence
- Master the keys to excellent communication: observe, listen, analyze, plan, and communicate