AMA2218 Fundamentals of Finance and Accounting for Non-Financial Managers
In today's business world, when every manager is held accountable for the bottom line, you have to be finance savvy.
During challenging economic times, financial acumen is expected at every organizational level. You've got to know how to justify a request, quantify your contributions to the company, and spot profit drains immediately. Because whether you're a wizard of finance or a nonfinancial manager, performance is measured the same way-in dollars and cents!
Offering an accessible overview of finance for nonfinancial managers, this seminar features exactly what you need to further your career and build your future. From accruals to write-offs to receivables and payables, this workshop shows nonfinancial managers the concepts, tools, and techniques that can help make each decision pay off-on the job and on the bottom line.
How You Will Benefit
- Get a firm grasp of the numbers side of your job
- Gain greater confidence with a working knowledge of business financials
- Learn how to "think finance" and translate performance into financial terms
- Cultivate proactive working relationships with finance professionals and enhance your value to the organization
- Gain an understanding of the business dynamics of dollars and cents and how to take initiatives that meet your short- and long-term goals
- Take the guesswork out of your decision making and deliver a better bottom line
- Expand your professional expertise-and your career opportunities