Module 1: Get introduced to the finance and operations apps
- Discover the suite of finance and operation apps that you can use for enterprise resource planning.
- Review use cases for finance and operations apps.
Module 2: Create reports and integrate finance and operations apps
- Describe built-in reporting capabilities.
- Describe options for analyzing data.
- Describe options for manipulating data with Microsoft products.
- Describe use cases for and integration capabilities with other Microsoft products.
Module 3: Explore Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance core capabilities
- Describe finance capabilities and features.
- Describe use cases for legal entities.
- Describe how Dynamics 365 Finance handles regional tax reporting requirements.
- Describe cost accounting concepts.
- Describe journaling concepts.
Module 4: Explore general ledger in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
- Describe charts of accounts, including main accounts and classification.
- Describe financial dimensions and dimension set concepts.
- Describe periodic financial processes.
Module 5: Explore accounts payable and accounts receivable in Dynamics 365 Finance
- Describe core accounts payable components, including vendors, purchase orders, and vendor invoices.
- Describe vendor payments and settlements, including three-way matching concepts.
- Describe core accounts receivable components, including customers, customer invoices, and free text invoices.
- Describe credit and collection processes.
Module 6: Explore expense management, fixed asset management and budgeting in Dynamics 365 Finance
- Describe cash and bank management concepts
- Describe expense management including cash advances and mobile workspaces
- Describe fixed asset management, and fixed asset creation, acquisition, and depreciation
- Describe budgeting capabilities
Module 7: Identify general capabilities of Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- Describe product master records and product variants.
- Describe master planning.
- Describe trade agreements and discounts.
Module 8: Explore warehouse and inventory capabilities
- Describe costing methods including standard costing, weighted averages, last-in-first-out (LIFO), and first-in-first-out (FIFO)
- Describe use cases for Warehouse Management System (WMS) and warehouse configuration options including layout, stocking limits, and location profiles
- Describe purchase orders, item arrival journals, and cross-docking
- Describe inventory concepts including reservations, picking and packing, replenishment, shipments, counting, and inventory on-hand
- Describe quality management capabilities
Module 9: Explore manufacturing strategies in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- Describe manufacturing types.
- Describe manufacturing strategies, including make-to-order (MTO), make-to-stock (MTS), and configure-to-order (CTO).
- Describe item tracking and tracing processes.
- Describe tools that can be used to manage shop floors.
- Describe master planning.
Module 10: Explore Dynamics 365 Commerce capabilities
- Describe commerce capabilities.
- Describe retail channels and channel management concepts.
- Describe distributed order management (DOM).
- Describe the product assortment.
Module 11: Explore Microsoft Dynamics 365 business-to-business e-commerce, Store Commerce and Clienteling capabilities
- Understand the B2B digital commerce capabilities in the online channel.
- Describe loyalty and clienteling concepts.
- Describe how Dynamics 365 Commerce uses Dynamics 365 Customer Insights.
- Describe how Dynamics 365 Fraud Protection reduces fraudulent activities in the system.
Module 12: Explore Dynamics 365 Human Resources core capabilities
- Explore workers and positions.
- Explore compensation and benefits capabilities.
- Explore compliance features.
- Explore performance management capabilities.
Module 13: Explore personnel management capabilities in Dynamics 365 Human Resources
- Describe self-service capabilities.
- Describe leave and absence capabilities.
- Describe employee training and certification features.
- Identify integration options between Dynamics 365 Human Resources and LinkedIn.
Module 14: Identify project life cycle management capabilities in Dynamics 365 Project Operations
- Describe the project lifecycle including project invoicing and revenue recognition.
- Describe project-based services.
- Describe project sales capabilities.
- Describe project contract capabilities.
- Describe project pricing capabilities.
Module 15: Explore the project planning and execution capabilities of 365 Project Operations
- Describe project planning capabilities.
- Describe project execution capabilities.
- Describe the work breakdown structure.
- Describe project invoicing capabilities.
- Describe project cost tracking capabilities.