Module 1 : Get started with Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- Learn the benefits of Supply Chain Management.
- Get an overview of distribution and trade features in Supply Chain Management.
Module 2 : Configure and work with inventory management in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- Understand inbound and outbound inventory operations.
- Configure inventory parameters.
- Configure tracking number groups.
- Configure inventory breakdown.
- Configure inventory and warehouse journals.
- Configure inventory dimensions.
- Configure inventory costing.
- Understand inventory closing and adjustments.
- Archive inventory transactions.
- Use movement journals.
- Use inventory adjustment journals.
- Use transfer journals.
- Use counting and tag counting journals.
- Use item arrival journals.
- Work with reason codes for inventory counting.
Module 3 : Use inventory reports in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- Understand ABC classification.
- Use the Physical inventory by inventory dimension report.
- Use the Inventory value reports, and Inventory on-hand report storage.
- Use the Inventory on-hand mobile workspace.
Module 4 : Create products and product masters in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- Create products as type Item and Service.
- Set up product unit conversions.
- Set up transfer orders
- Set up default order settings.
- Create product masters with predefined variants.
- Create and set up category hierarchies.
- Create product attributes.
Module 5 : Create bill of materials in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- In this module, you will learn how to create bill of materials and BOM versions by using the BOM designer in Supply Chain Management.
Module 6 : Configure and perform the procure-to-purchase process in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- Apply the procurement and sourcing processes in a business scenario.
- Use purchasing policies.
- Create and maintain vendors.
- Create and process purchase requisitions.
- Create and process a request for quotation.
Module 7 : Configure and manage vendor collaboration in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- Configure vendor collaborations.
- Work with the Vendor collaboration workspace.
- Maintain vendor certifications.
- Use vendor collaboration as part of a procure-to-pay process.
Module 8 : Process purchase orders in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- Set up purchase order parameters
- Use purchase order change management.
- Create a purchase order.
- Use item arrivals and arrival overview.
- Create vendor returns.
Module 9 : Configure and work with quality control and quality management in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- Configure quality management
- Perform quality control processes
- Apply inventory blocking
- Perform quarantine management
Module 10 : Configure and use agreements in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- Maintain trade agreements.
- Configure smart rounding.
- Create sales agreements.
- Use procurement policies.
- Create purchase agreements.
- Configure trade allowance.
- Configure brokerage.
- Configure royalties.
- Configure rebates.
- Learn about the Rebate management module.
Module 11 : Configure and use intercompany trade in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- Configure products for intercompany trade relations.
- Configure intercompany trade relationships.
- Configure intercompany agreements.
- Process intercompany orders.
- Process intercompany direct deliveries.
- Process intercompany charges.
- Recognize the intercompany return order chain process.
Module 12 : Configure and manage the order to cash process in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- Perform the order to cash process.
- Configure and use commissions.
- Configure customer and item search.
- Create and confirm sales quotations.
- Create and confirm sales orders.
- Print and post picking lists.
- Generate and post a sales order invoice.
- Configure order hold codes.
- Process customer returns.
- Work with sales order reservations.
Module 13 : Configure warehouse management in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- Create warehouses and locations.
- Configure work pools, zones, location format, and location profiles.
- Configure catch weight processing for warehouse management.
- Create reservation hierarchies.
- Configure location directives.
- Configure wave templates.
- Configure inventory statuses.
Module 14 : Work with warehouse management in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management GS1 and QR bar codes
- Inbound operations
- Outbound operations
- Cluster picking
- Packing and containerization
- Cycle counting
- Transfers and replenishment
- The Warehouse Management mobile app
Module 15 : Configure and use built-in master planning in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management Set up and configure master planning.
- Use the Supply schedule page.
- Set up demand and supply forecasts.
- Configure calculated delays.
- Configure intercompany master planning.
- Run plans and firm planned orders.
Module 16 : Use Planning Optimization in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- Review the architecture of the Planning Optimization Add-in.
- Identify the benefits of using Planning Optimization.
- Discover the performance improvements within Planning Optimization.
- Learn about priority-based planning
Module 17 : Manage transportation management in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- Transportation planning
- Inbound operations
- Load processes
- Outbound operations