Module 1 :Describe cloud computing
- Define cloud computing.
- Describe the shared responsibility model.
- Define cloud models, including public, private, and hybrid.
- Identify appropriate use cases for each cloud model.
- Describe the consumption-based model.
- Compare cloud pricing models.
Module 2 :Describe the benefits of using cloud services
- Describe the benefits of high availability and scalability in the cloud.
- Describe the benefits of reliability and predictability in the cloud.
- Describe the benefits of security and governance in the cloud.
- Describe the benefits of manageability in the cloud.
Module 3 :Describe cloud service types
- Describe Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS).
- Describe Platform as a Service (PaaS).
- Describe Software as a Service (SaaS).
- Identify appropriate use cases for each cloud service (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS).
Module 4 :What is Microsoft 365?
- Describe Office 365, Microsoft 365, and Windows 365
- Describe how Microsoft 365 empowers workers for hybrid and flexible work
- Create a Microsoft 365 trial organization
Module 5 :Describe productivity solutions of Microsoft 365
- Describe how the capabilities of Microsoft 365 can boost productivity
- Describe how Microsoft 365 Apps help people craft compelling content in real-time
- Describe how the capabilities of the work management tools optimize operations
- Describe additional Microsoft 365 productivity apps
Module 6 :Describe collaboration solutions of Microsoft 365
- Describe how the collaboration tools of Microsoft 365 promote synergy in the workplace
- Describe how Microsoft Teams helps boost teamwork
- Describe how Microsoft Viva helps organizations create thriving work cultures
- Describe how Yammer communities can help foster connections within your organization
Module 7 :Describe endpoint modernization, management concepts, and deployment options in Microsoft 365
- Describe the endpoint modern management capabilities of Microsoft 365
- Describe the differences between Windows 365 and Azure Virtual Desktop
- Describe the deployment and release models for Windows-as-a-Service
- Describe the deployment methods and update channels for Microsoft 365 Apps
Module 8 :Describe analytics capabilities of Microsoft 365
- Describe how Viva Insights help people and organizations work smarter and achieve balance
- Describe the capabilities of the Microsoft 365 admin center and user portal
- Describe the reports available in the Microsoft 365 admin center and other admin centers
Module 9 : Describe the function and identity types of Microsoft Entra ID
- Describe the function of Microsoft Entra ID.
- Describe the types of identities Microsoft Entra ID supports.
Module 10 :Describe the access management capabilities of Microsoft Entra ID
- Describe Conditional Access in Microsoft Entra ID.
- Describe Microsoft Entra roles and role-based access control.
Module 11 :Describe threat protection with Microsoft 365 Defender
- Describe the Microsoft 365 Defender service.
- Describe how Microsoft 365 Defender provides integrated protection against sophisticated attacks.
- Describe and explore Microsoft 365 Defender portal.
Module 12 :Describe the capabilities in Microsoft SentinelDescribe the security concepts for SIEM and SOAR.
- Describe how Microsoft Sentinel provides threat detection and mitigation.
- Describe Microsoft Security Copilot.
Module 13 :Describe the compliance management capabilities in Microsoft Purview
- Describe the Microsoft Purview compliance portal.
- Describe Compliance Manager.
- Describe the use and benefits of compliance score.
Module 14 : Describe Microsoft’s Service Trust portal and privacy capabilities
- Describe the offerings of the Service Trust Portal.
- Describe Microsoft's Privacy principles.
- Describe Microsoft Priva.
Module 15 :Describe Microsoft 365 pricing, licensing, and billing options
- Describe the pricing models available for Microsoft cloud services
- Describe billing management features such as billing frequency and methods of payment
- Describe the differences between base licensing and add-on licensing
Module 16 :Describe support offerings for Microsoft 365 services
- Describe the support offerings available for Microsoft 365 and how to create a support request
- Describe service level agreement (SLAs) concepts
- Identify how to track service health through the Microsoft 365 admin center
- Describe how organizations can provide feedback on Microsoft 365 products and services