Why talk with your dedicated government account team? Because we understand the criticality of your mission and we make it easy for you to use our award-winning IT and business training solutions to operate more efficiently and cost effectively. Of course, there are many benefits of chatting with your Global Knowledge Government Account Manager. Here are our top five:
- Benefit from personalized service with a global reach. Our dedicated government team has the proven experience and expertise in facilitating government solutions that get your team trained efficiently and cost effectively. Our CONUS and OCONUS delivery capabilities enable you to receive training when, where and how you need it. We employ multiple delivery formats and blended options that support servicing geographically dispersed teams and smaller class sizes.
- Simplify your life. We simplify the planning and operational logistics of training your team and measuring the results.
- Maximize your training budget. Our team can help you take advantage of a variety of procurement options, including our own GSA Schedule 70, special offers and contract vehicles, so you can get the most from your training budget.
- Tailor your training solutions. We take the time to listen and understand your specific training needs. Then, we work one-on-one with you to tailor a training solution that maps to those needs. We can also develop a complete custom training program just for you. Many of our courses incorporate government and industry-issued standards and guidelines.
- Take an individualized guided tour. We can help you quickly navigate through our portfolio of thousands of IT and business skills courses and various supporting services, and then guide you to the right programs, delivery formats, certification prep and skills training.
Be sure to ask how you can use your vendor training vouchers and credits for the latest training!
Flexible Solutions That Get Results
- We've designed solutions for thousands of government agencies to help them meet their training goals. For example:
- A comprehensive, managed training program helps more than 8,000 government personnel build skills and knowledge, enabling them to get the most from their IT assets, implement the latest technologies, and protect their vital information and information systems.
- Customized network security training for over 3,000 system administrators helps prevent hack attacks.
- DOD 8570.1 certification training to more than 3,000 DOD information assurance personnel at different locations around the world prepares them to meet compliance requirements.
- Read a few government case studies.
- Anytime, Anywhere Training at Sea Helps Sailors Meet DoD Directive 8570.01 Requirements
- Targeted Training Program Enables Network-Centric Operations for Elite Military Team
- Authorized Cisco Training Develops Skills for University of Ottawa
- Customized DoD Directive 8570.01 Training Solution Helps Increase U.S. Air Force Compliancy Worldwide
"Global Knowledge's flexibility, capable staff and available resources enable me to provide my people with the latest networking training that they need when they need it to keep them current on ever-changing technologies. Their flexible sales and support team is readily available to meet my team's demanding schedule and provide on-site training on very short notice. They provide highly skilled instructors who really know their technology and apply their real-world knowledge, ensuring my people receive the highest-quality training. Additionally, they provide the equipment needed for hands-on labs that enable students to practice their networking skills right in the on-site classroom, further reinforcing what they learned." IT Specialist, U.S. Army
Dedicated Federal Account Managers
U.S. Army, U.S. Army National Guard, SOCOM, CENTCOM, STRATCOM, JFCOM, PACOM, NORTHCOM, SOUTHCOM, DISA, JWAC, WHCA
U.S. Air Force
U.S. Navy (all constituents), U.S. Marine Corps (all constituents)
DHHS (all constituents), VA (all constituents), DOE, National Labs, NASA, TVA, USDA
HQDHS (CBP, FEMA, USCG), TREAS (IRS, BPD, OCC, BEP), SEC, FRB, NCUA, AAFES, AFGSC, USACE, BBG, PC, SI, OA, FMCS, USTR,
MSPB, FRTIB, SSS, USHMM, OSC, FLRA, FMC, EOP, Judicial Branch
SSA, State Dept, DoT, CBO, US House, US Senate, Courts, MDA, DHA, CIA, DIA, DARPA, MDA, OSD, DOD IG, DSS, DTRA, NGIA, NRO, DMA
General Government Inquiries