The Department of Defense (DoD) released the Cyberspace Workforce Management directive, DoD Directive (DoDD) 8140.01, on August 11, 2015. This directive is for personnel who support DoD intelligence, security and law enforcement missions in cyberspace.
8140.01 reissues and renumbers DoDD 8570.01 to update and expand established policies and assigned responsibilities for managing the DoD cyberspace workforce. The goal of this directive is to unify the overall cyberspace workforce and establish specific workforce elements (cyberspace effects, cybersecurity and cyberspace information technology) to align, manage and standardize cyberspace work roles, baseline qualifications and training requirements.
No specific training requirements for DoDD 8140.01 have been released at this time. 8570.01-M is the Information Assurance (IA) Workforce Improvement Program manual, and it is still in effect. The DoD Approved Baseline Certifications table provides a list of DoD-approved certifications aligned to each category and level of the IA workforce. Personnel performing IA functions must obtain one of the certifications required for their position's category or specialty and level.
We can help you obtain and maintain certifications outlined in 8570.01-M.
Our certification training prepares you for baseline certifications as identified in the DoD-Approved Baseline Certifications Table AP3.T2.
Packed with resources to help you prepare for your certification exam, our learning solutions can be tailored to fit your unique needs and include resources such as:
- Study guides and digests
- Pre- and post-assessment questions
- Test vouchers
- Certification preparation
- Program management
- Post training and testing
- Tracking and reporting
- A+ Certification Prep Course
- CASP Prep Course (CAS-002)
- Certified Ethical Hacker v9
- CISM Prep Course†
- CISSP Certification Prep Course
- CISSP-ISSAP Certification Prep Course
- CISSP-ISSEP Certification Prep Course
- CISSP-ISSMP Certification Prep Course
- CSSLP Certification Prep Course
- CyberSec First Responder: Threat Detection and Response
- IINS 3.0 - Implementing Cisco IOS Network Security (Prepare for CCNA Security Certification)
- SENSS - Implementing Cisco Edge Network Security Solutions
- SITCS v1.5 - Implementing Cisco Threat Control Solutions
- SISAS - Implementing Cisco Secure Access Solutions
- SIMOS-Implementing Cisco Secure Mobility Solutions
- Securing Cisco Networks with Threat Detection and Analysis (SCYBER) 1.2
- Network+ Certification Boot Camp for the Federal 8570 Program (N10-006)*
- Network+ Prep Course (N10-006)
- Security+ Certification Boot Camp for the Federal 8570.1 Program (SY0-401)*
- Security+ Prep Course (SY0-401)
- SSCP Certification Prep Course
*Available via Private Group Training delivery format.
†Available via Private Group Training and On-Demand delivery formats.
Operating System Certifications
Our expansive curriculum includes the most requested operating system training to help you obtain your computing environment certification for the operating system(s) you support as required by your organization. Be sure to check with your manager to confirm your agency's required operating system.
Keep Your CompTIA Certification Current
CompTIA certifications expire every three years and you can choose to renew your certification with either single or multiple activities. Learn more
Satisfying Continuing Education Units (CEUs) is the perfect opportutnity for you to update and build new skills. Our training can help you:
- Prepare for a CompTIA exam or earn a higher level CompTIA certification
- Earn a non-CompTIA IT industry certification
- Complete a training course
Additionally, our CompTIA Continuing Education Programs are all-inclusive options that offer many conveniences for helping you earn and track your CompTIA CEUs.
- CompTIA A+ Continuing Education (CE) Program
- CompTIA Network+ Continuing Education (CE) Program
- CompTIA Security+ Continuing Education (CE) Program
Award-Winning DoD Directive 8570.1 Training Solutions
Our Director of Federal Programs and Solutions was recognized by the Federal Information Systems Security Educators' Association (FISSEA) for his contributions in developing and deploying tailored DOD Directive 8570.1 compliance training solutions.
Contact us to learn more about our DoD cyberspace workforce learning solutions.