Buy a Virtual Training (VT), Red Hat Online (ROLE), or Video Classroom (VC) course and get a ROLE/ VC course for FREE.
In an effort to enable IT professionals to continue to train and build Red Hat technology skills while working remotely, Red Hat is offering the following free training opportunity.
- Any customer that purchases and attends a Virtual Classroom Live (what Red Hat calls VT), Red Hat On-Demand (what Red Hat calls ROLE), or a Video Classroom (VC) course between now and June 30th, may request access to one free Red Hat On-Demand or Video Classroom course of their choice.
- Only the individual customer that attended the Virtual Classroom Live, On-Demand, or Video Classroom course is eligible to request the free On-Demand or Video Classroom course.
- If a customer purchases a Virtual Classroom Live course they must first attend the Virtual Classroom Live course before requesting their free On-Demand or Video Classroom course.
- The customer must request access to their free course by July 31, 2020.
- Customers must request access to their free course through Global Knowledge. Once confirmed the free course will be placed in your Red Hat portal. Red Hat will communicate with students when their free course is available.
- Please note, the Video Classroom delivery modality refers to a recorded Virtual Classroom Live session. Global Knowledge does not sell these courses in our standard catalog. But if you wish to purchase a Video Classroom course or pursue a Video Classroom course as part of this promotion, speak to your training advisor who can facilitate these requests on an individual basis.