Global Knowledge and Wake Technical Community College have partnered to provide students with the opportunity to earn continuing education units (CEUs) for Global Knowledge courses. Students can earn continuing education units while learning practical skills in our IT and business training courses, including Cisco, Microsoft, VMware, Red Hat, IBM, ITIL®, project management and a full range of business skills.
Is tuition reimbursement right for you?
Tuition reimbursement for courses offered through an accredited institution of higher education is a procurement option that many companies offer as an employee benefit. Check with your company's Human Resources department to see if you can pay for your training and professional development via a company-sponsored tuition reimbursement program. Be sure you understand your company's tuition reimbursement policy and process before you register and pay for a course.
Register for a course
- Choose one or more Global Knowledge courses from the IT training course catalog.
- Download and complete the Wake Tech Corporate Solutions Registration form.
- Email the completed form along with course payment information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When your registration is complete, you will receive a confirmation email from Global Knowledge with details on your enrollment. Please allow two to three business days to process your enrollment request.
Registration Terms and Conditions
- Registrations through Wake Technical Community College tuition reimbursement program are not valid with any other savings programs, promotions or discounts.
- Partner-delivered courses will require registration at least six weeks prior to course start date.
- Courses purchased fully or partially using Cisco Learning Credits (CLCs), Microsoft Software Assurance Training Vouchers (SATVs), Citrix Training Pass (CTP), Juniper Training Credits (JTCs) or IBM Education Packs are excluded.
- Courses excluded: HP, Exit Certified, CA, Unitek and RSA partner-delivered.
- On-Demand courses are excluded.
- Global Knowledge reserves the right to change or cancel this program at any time.
- Course Completion Requirements: Students must attend a minimum of 80 percent of the full class delivery to satisfactorily complete training and receive a certificate of completion.