Certified Wireless Security Professional (CWSP) Certification
We have partnered with CWNP to help you acquire wireless expertise. Our broad wireless curriculum will help you prepare for many of the CWNP certifications, including CWSP.
CWSP certification is a professional-level wireless LAN certification. Achieving CWSP certification confirms that you have the skills to successfully secure enterprise Wi-Fi networks from hackers, no matter which brand of Wi-Fi gear your organization deploys.
You Will Cover
- WLAN discovery techniques
- Intrusion and attack techniques
- 802.11 protocol analysis
- Wireless Intrusion Prevention Systems (WIPS) implementation
- Layer 2 and 3 VPNs used over 802.11 networks
- Enterprise/SMB/SOHO/public network security design models
- Managed endpoint security systems
- 802.11 authentication and key management protocols
- Enterprise/SMB/SOHO/public network security solution implementation
- Building robust security networks from the ground up
- Fast BSS transition (aka. fast/secure roaming) techniques
- Thorough coverage of all 802.1X/EAP types used in WLANs
- Wireless LAN management systems
- Authentication infrastructure design models
- Using secure applications
- 802.11 design architectures
- Implementing a thorough wireless security policy
How to Obtain CWSP Certification
- Attend our CWSP class.
- Pass both the CWNA Exam (PW0-104) and the CWSP Exam (PW0-204) at any Vue Testing Center by registering and using the free exam vouchers you'll receive in the class.
CWSP Exam Details
- Exam Number: PW0-204
- Cost: Exam voucher is included with your class
- Availability: Register at Pearson VUE
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Questions: 60
- Question Types: Multiple choice / multiple answer
- Passing Score: 70% (80% for instructors)
- Available Language: English