- Candidates must have a minimum of five years cumulative, paid, full-time work experience in information technology.
- Three years must be in information security, and one year must be in one or more of the six domains of the CCSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK).
- Earning (ISC)²’s CISSP credential can be substituted for the entire CCSP experience requirement.
To remain in good standing with your CCSP, you need to:
- Abide by the (ISC)² Code of Ethics.
- You agree to fully support and follow the (ISC)² Code of Ethics.
- Earn and post Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits.
- Over the three-year CCSP certification cycle, you must earn and post a minimum of 90 CPE credits.
- Pay your Annual Maintenance Fee (AMF).
- Once you earn this cloud security certification, you must pay USD$100 each year of your three-year certification cycle.
- Your payment is due before your certification or re certification annual anniversary date.
How to Regain Membership if Your CCSP Ends. If you wish to regain membership, you’ll need to:
- Pay any outstanding AMF payments.
- Retake and pass the exam to become certified again.
- Contact Member Services to reactivate your certification after you pass the exam.
Visit the (ISC)² website for additional information.